You can make a big difference in a student’s life:
- $100 soprano recorder and music for a year
- $500 weekly after-school program for a semester
- $800 weeklong sleepover summer music camp
- $1200 intensive 12-week music school
- $2000 private music lessons for 9 months
send us a gift
Please make check payable to
Enriching Lives through Music, mail to:
Enriching Lives through Music
P.O. Box 1133
Larkspur, CA 94977-1133
make an online gift
Donate Goods or Services
- Donate a playable, good-condition instrument:
- Violin (full sized needed especially)
- Viola (full size needed especially)
- String Bass
- Donate office supplies and printing services
- Catering for special events and concerts.
- Help with social media
- Help with publicity and communications to the community and corporate sponsors.
Please contact us to donate goods or services.
Corporate Matching Gift Programs
To encourage philanthropy and support their communities, many companies have programs to ‘match’ charitable contributions made by their employees. Through corporate gift giving you can multiply your gift to Enriching Lives through Music. For further information, contact Executive Director, Jane Kramer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415 847-8540.
Gifts of Stocks and Securities
ELM is able to receive gifts of stock and securities through a simple and secure transfer of assets between financial institutions. Often a gift of stocks brings a donor a greater tax savings than a cash gift. You avoid paying capital gains taxes on the donated stock and receive a charitable deduction for its full fair market value. For further information, contact Executive Director, Jane Kramer at email@example.com or 415 847-8540.
Remembering ELM in your estate planning is an easy way to make a lasting contribution that will help ensure ELMs sustainability. You may wish to consider a gift to ELM through a bequest in your will, life insurance policy, retirement assets or charitable annuity trust. For further information, contact Executive Director, Jane Kramer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415 847-8540.
ELM is a California non-profit corporation qualified as exempt from federal income tax under section 501(c)3 of the IRS.
Tax ID 46-3586448.